Friday, December 23, 2011

Another Great Shoeshine: The Gal At DCA Terminal B

The woman who handles shoe shines in Terminal B is like the guy at Johnston and Murphy on Connecticut Avenue but even more meticulous, far less expensive, and in a much more welcome location.  She's Brazilian and has about six siblings and a dozen aunts and uncles.

You see, dear reader, unlike the rest of you, I don't especially love air travel.  I know there's very little the average American would rather be doing than flying on a plane.  But in order to make it through the ordeal, I have to prop myself up with beer or coffee, music, a smart outfit.  A great shoe shine is another little perk I can indulge in to ease the impact.  I recommend you do so as well.

Composed this post entirely on my new Galaxy Nexus. We are living in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and style ideas welcome, provided they are expressed respectfully.