Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Color Is Hard: Pink


In a turn of events that will surprise perhaps none of you, I was at the Syms Clothing at Seven Corners over the weekend.  Now, you may know that I only wear over-the-calf socks anymore (mid-calf socks slide down my shins in minutes).  Syms doesn't often have OTC socks, but this time, they did, and they had some that were...pink.  $12.  $12 is more than I like to pay for a pair of socks (my go-to is Paul Fredrick), but did I mention the fact that this particular pair was pink?

In fact, they're even more pink than the picture shows.  (Poor sensor couldn't make heads or tails out of the color.)  They still feel a bit loose around the ankles, but that's to be expected on the first wearing.  We'll see how they hold up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and style ideas welcome, provided they are expressed respectfully.