Monday, October 18, 2010

Necessity Is the Mother of...Bow Ties


The necktie I prefer to wear with this suit and shirt went missing the other morning.  My tie rack is a bit light at the moment, for several reasons, and none of the ties went.  This one was too hot; this one was too cold.  Time was running out, as I had to be in Fairfax County Circuit Court that morning (though only a scheduling conference, nothing Serious).

Again, it will come as a surprise to none of you (particularly regular readers) that I was at the Seven Corners Syms the other day.  In addition to those pink socks, I bought a nice necktie in gold with two shades of blue and a touch of white.  Versatile, I figured.

I think it was a good investment.

1 comment:

Questions, comments, and style ideas welcome, provided they are expressed respectfully.