Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Being an Inquirie into the Propper Fittingf of Pantf.

I like a lot of what Will at A Suitable Wardrobe has to say. One thing he does is use his jacket pockets instead of his pants pockets. Several months ago, I experimented with this approach as well.

I am a convert. Nothing is there to interfere with my pants' relatively finicky silhouette, whereas jackets are much more forgiving in this regard. Everything is closer at hand. No more moving my keys to a front pocket when I sit.

Finally, it allows me to leave my rear pockets permanently buttoned, which causes the seat of the pants to fit better--or at least closer to the artist's original intent.

Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and style ideas welcome, provided they are expressed respectfully.