Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good News, Everyone!

Yours truly will be creating a weekly men's style column for local magazine The Washingtonian's web site.  Their camera and video resources should allow me to do some interesting how-tos and explorations of contrast which are just too difficult with an underpowered point-and-shoot.  I will also have the chance to write some longer columns about Subjects Of Interest.  I'll be sure to post a link here whenever one of the columns goes live.  They should start up around the end of August/early September.

Meanwhile, I will shoot for two standard-length posts here every week instead of three.  (A man only has so much time in a week.)

Thank you all for your ongoing support, comments, and insights.  I hope you'll follow me at the Washingtonian as well.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Well on your way to the best-dressed lawyer in DC award!

    ReplyDelete

Questions, comments, and style ideas welcome, provided they are expressed respectfully.