And, though it pains me to say it--
Spotted: A price tag, somewhat hidden behind the lapel of a new suit jacket being worn by...me.
Some likely places for unwanted post-purchase decals and tags:
- Under the left lapel of the coat, a price tag
- In a coat pocket, a materials tag
- In a seat pocket, a materials tag. This monstrosity tends to come out when you pull out your wallet.
- On the back of the collar, a little thumbnail-sized circle. I see this on at least one pedestrian a week.
- On one side of the chest, generally a long, narrow sticker with sizing info
- On the back of the waist, one of those info tags that clips over the waist
- On the leg, a long, narrow sticker with sizing info