Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Perfectly Arranged Collar
I don't know what I did on this particular day that caused my collar and necktie to look exactly like my mental image of what I always wish they looked like, but it happened.
1. Pert, slightly imperfect tie knot, arched away from the chest
2. Wide, yet vertically suggestive, collar, with a nearly imperceptible arch away from the chest
3. Tie riding high up the collar
4. A natural dimple (this is one of those ties that doesn't dimple unless it's in the mood to; best not to force it)
5. Bottom edge of the dimple reaches about as low as the bottom edge of the collar